Friday, November 29, 2013

Acquired by Solar Harris

Acquired by Solar Harris is a book I borrowed through my Kindle Prime membership. Boy, am I glad I did. It's one of the sexiest little novels I've ever read.

Set some time in the not too distant future, a business traveler to Thailand happens upon a shop that sells him an advanced microchip.  Although it is billed as a device designed to capture in detail the profiles of others so he can have some fun choosing a new identity at will, it somehow malfunctions.  He soon finds himself at the mercy of this infernal machine which he finds is choosing female identities at random and forcing them upon him.

Although he tries to free himself from this embedded technology, the pleasure he is receiving as a woman becomes too much for him and he is forced to surrender to it. However, in his new persona, he doesn't exactly live happily ever after, or maybe he does. This is a really good read and what a way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment