Friday, July 20, 2012

Get your FREE copy of Frock Magazine

I am delighted to announce that Issue #16 of Frock Magazine is now available, once again featuring my "Frock Books" review column. Oh, and if you happen to take a look at page 7, in the Meet the Frockers box, you'll notice something very exciting . . . I am now serving as an Assistant Editor! 

I can't tell you how excited I am about that, and how much I appreciate Katie offering me the opportunity. I've already been in touch with several friends and colleagues about contributing a column, but if you have a trans-themed or trans-related story you'd like to share, please drop me a line (sally AT frockmagazine DOT com).

Completely free, and available digitally,  Frock Magazine is one of the finest transgender lifestyle magazines around, and one that prides itself on being coffee-table friendly (i.e. free of any erotic content, suggestive ads, etc.).

Don't just pick it up for my column, though - the magazine has a wonderful variety of articles and features, looks absolutely gorgeous, and is a wonderful read. Please hop on over to  Frock Magazine and give it a read today!

No comments:

Post a Comment