Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tune in Tuesday - Steel Panther

Tune in Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ginger of GReads, that showcases music - the other creative passion in life!

Each week we post a new or old song in hopes of gaining more interest, and of spreading the love of music!


Although it's not off their newest CD (which I've been listening to for a week straight!), this one absolutely defines the guys of Steel Panther. Not only are these guys hilarious, but they perfectly capture the essence of 80s hair metal. One word of caution, however . . . they're NSFW.




2 comments:

  1. I saw them live in Vegas this past September. LOVED IT! My husbands uncle took us. He kept telling my husband how funny they were. I LOVE 80's big hair rock, the Hub... not so much. He ended up having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screaming hair metal bands you took it back, death to all but metal yeah! great pick.

    ReplyDelete