Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - 11/22/63 by Stephen King

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Simply grab your current read, open to a random page, and share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page . . . just be careful not to include any spoilers!


My teaser this week comes wraps up the first chapter of 11/22/63 by Stephen King:


As for me, I only wish the former Christy Epping had been correct. I wish I had been emotionally blocked, after all. Because everything that followed - every terrible thing - flowed from those tears.


So, how about it? Are you feeling teased? :)

3 comments:

  1. Great tear, gotta love Stephen King, he sets up his stories so well. Happy reading! Book Savvy Babe’s TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing!

    My teaser can be found at Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha! I saw this at my grocery store today and started reading at the aisle itself. Can't wait to buy it!

    ReplyDelete