Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seven Facts Award

A huge thank-you goes out to Evolet this morning, over at Beefcake and Babes, for bestowing upon me the Seven Facts award.


I am absolutely tickled pink, especially since this is coming from a blogger I truly admire (she's built quite a lovely blog in very little time). Please head over and check out her lovely blog if you get a chance, and say hello to her other recently discovered great bloggers.

Apparently, part of the price of fame is to share 7 facts about yourself, so I'm going to take my lead from Evolet's list:

1. Sally Sapphie is not my real name (I know, shocker, eh?). It's just one alias pseudonym personality among many.
2. My musical choices are as ecclectic as my personalities, covering everything from 80s new wave and hair metal, to 90s alternative rock, to current pop and dance. The only genres that will send me fleeing the room, with my hands over my ears, are rap and country.
3. I am an aspiring writer, with a few small successes in the past, and a golden opportunity ahead of me for the future. Hopefully, in the next few months, I'll be able to offer up a read of my own for review!
4. I'm don't smoke, don't drink, and have never been tempted to try any illicit drugs . . . but I do have a serious caffeine addiction (I should probably own shares in Coca Cola).
5. My favourite book of all time is Clive Barker's Imajica. That man is a genius, an artist, and the absolute #1 author I would love to sit down and have a conversation with!
6. I tend to be a bit anti-social at times, especially when stressed, but an afternoon of hiking deep into the woods with nothing but the sound of the wind, the rushing water, and the rustling of small animals surrounding me is an absolutely magical cure.
7. My 2 biggest celebrity crushes would have to be Flo (from the Progressive commercials) and Abby (from NCIS), with honourable mention to the lovely Nina Arsenault.


As for the 15 Bloggers with whom I'd like to share this Award:

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving the award.
    Thank you for passing it on to me, it's my first award and I very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D

    Lol, not your real name! Oh I am so shocked ;) Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the award! I'm honored. :). Happy Tuesday!

    BK

    ReplyDelete