Monday, January 24, 2011

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


As always, I'm generally hopping between books as the mood grabs me. Currently teasing me for time and seducing my attentions are:

Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher (I only have a few chapters to go, but I have a lot to say about this one . . . watch for my review very soon.)

♥ Deadeye by Darcy Abriel  (In the latest from the author of my much-loved Silver, a goddess's wrath, immortal love, and a demon's lust clash when three meet in Deadeye...)

♥ Rainbow's End by Erica M. Cook (Set in a near-future where the LGBT community are social outcasts, denied basic human rights, a dying race of aliens arrive, looking for a fresh genetic source.)

Head Trip by D.L. Line (A lesbian romance/sci-fi adventure featuring a woman from 2039 who enjoys a virtual adveture to cold war Berlin, only to return to reality and discover a very real conspiracy in the works.)

Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

2 comments: