Friday, September 1, 2017

Freebie Fetish Friday - Putting the TG in TGIF!

I am currently on vacation for a week as I recover from surgery (no, not that surgery - LOL), but I have scheduled a series of reviews and guest posts to keep you reading.

Well, if it's Friday, then it must be time to bend our way into the weekend with Freebie Fetish Friday.

Every Friday I search through the weekend's free titles on Amazon, looking for those that might be of interest to readers, fans, and lovers of bending gender and sexuality. Even if you don't have a Kindle, you can still download the titles through one of Amazon's free reading applications, and covert it (if need be) with Calibre. I can tell you I do most of my reading on my tablet, using Kindle for PC, and it works beautifully.

Please note, I had to prepare this week's post a day in advance, so please be doubly sure to check the price before downloading, in case any promotions expired overnight.

                                

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks as always Sally for all that you do!!!! I hope your surgery is minor and your recovery is quick!!!! I'm sending you my love in the hope that it will speed your recovery!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hon. I was relatively minor (LASIK) and I'm mostly recovered. It was a few long days being offline, though. LOL

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately the majority of books this week are no longer free unless you have KU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I knew that was a risk, but I figured better a post with some that might still be free than to miss a post altogether. Bad timing for the eye surgery. :)

      Delete
  3. Here's one to add: Slipping In by Alyson Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dawn! Yes, "Slipping In" is free all weekend and the sequel is also on price promotion at 99 cents for the next week or so. I'd love for you all to check it out. :)

    Sally, hope your recovery is quick and relatively painless! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, getting back to normal. Still dealing with dry eyes after more than an hour or so online, but the e-reader is better, and I seem able to read paper books with no issues.

      Delete