Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with choices at the moment, so I've literally been hopping between books as the mood grabs me. The books I've made real progress on or are likely to finish this week include:

Body Swap by Jerome Parisse (I don't read much YA, but the concept of this excited me, and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far)

Shadowplay by Tad Williams (not sure why I put this one aside, but I devoured about 100 pages over the weekend and Tad has me hooked again)

Candy's Daddy by Cherry Lee (had potential to be a bit creepy at first, but I like where it's going)

Silver: Humanotica Book 1 by Darcy Abriel (I really should be done this by now, but I'm loving it so much that I've been dragging it out, savouring it instead of devouring it)

The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch (really looking forward to this)

Chick Band by Rakelle Valencia (I need to get cracking on this one)

Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. I jump book to book as the mood strikes me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always overwhelmed with choices..... what to read what to read..... :) This meme actually grounds me.

    Have a super week of awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boday Swap sounds very different - actually, all your choices do! (except Tad Williams). The cover to Silver is pretty cool. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete