Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

The Story Siren

Once again, this week was a very good week for reads.

First (and I'm very excited about this one), graciously provided by the author, Sarah Ettritch, for review:

The Salbine Sisters

As I announced last week, Kayden has provided me with a warm welcome over at Siren Book Reviews. She has a backlog of books she needed reviews for, so I've claimed some Tielle St. Clare, Cherry Lee, Christopher Newman, and Christine d'Abo:

Marvin and the Three Bears      Candy's Daddy     Deviant Ark

Mistress Rules by Christine d’Abo

Purchases from the Kobo Books site (using this weekend's 30% off coupon!) include some Jerome Parisse, Brad Thor, and S.A. Swann:

Body Swap: The world's first text message adventure romance with the other side!     The Athena Project     Wolf's Cross


Finally, my first Kindle purchases from Amazon (Kindle for PC + Calibre = Sony joy!) included some Kathe Koja, Terri Leigh, and Angelika Devlyn:

Under the Poppy: a novel     The Breeders (Shemale Erotica)     Black Ice - The Dark Kingdom Chronicles (Forbidden Lust)

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Those looks like some pretty sweet books! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the 3 bears one looks wicked :) Hope you enjoy!!! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/in-my-mailbox-kinda-9/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of steamy looking books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. I hope that you enjoy reading these books! Admittedly, I've never heard of any of them, so I'll have to try and stay tuned for reviews.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete