Friday, November 19, 2010

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!


Book Blogger Hop


This week's question is:

"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

I am thankful for good books, good friends, and for a partner who is loving, understanding, and 100% supportive. I've never been much of a holiday person, but I guess our tradition is to make the most of the day, get out somewhere with the dogs, and just have a proper sit-down meal.(i.e. no rushed, quickie, after work snack in front of the TV).



It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!




This week's question is:

How long have you been book blogging?

It's been a little over a year for me. Although Bibrary Bookslut is only a few months old, I started by participating in a few other blogs before starting up my own.



Finally, my favourite, the 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is courtesy of Bitten by Paranormal Romance!


Photobucket


This week's question is:

What is one of your recent hot reads?

I'll have to go with Silver: Humanotica, Book 1 by Darcy Abriel. Not done yet, but loving it!



Hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

12 comments:

  1. Ohh Sally believe me you will not be disappointed if you are reading Gena Showalter! Which one are you starting to read? I highly recommend the Darkest Night it was amazing.

    Thank you for stopping by and showing the love! I love it haha

    Kristen
    My Bloody Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm hopping through to say hi and have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews, you have a fabulous blog here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Old follower just stopping by for FF. I've been book blogging for a little over two months now. So far so good! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally!

    Can you believe it's Friday again? It seems like we were just doing this a few days ago!

    Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book! And your comment about Lust sounding divine? Right on time. The leading man named Thane is divine. Charlotte Featherstone knows how to write the good stuff!

    Have a great hop and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Selena
    http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kristen. I'm diving into the Alien Huntress series, starting off with Awaken Me Darkly.

    What series is Darkest Night from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am a new follower and been blogging for about a week and enjoying every minute of it.

    I am truly thankful for my son each and every day and as for a hot read - I am currently reading Viking Warrior by Connie Mason haven't gotten to the steamy stuff yet but I'm sure its there lol.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  7. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sally,

    Thanks for the warm welcome! And by the way, I really like your blog!! I know sometimes it can get a little overwhelming, so if you need help with anything (button, header, whatever) just let me know!! Im really enjoying playing around and learning as I go!!

    Have a great weekend!!
    Kristin
    Nocturnal Bites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally! Thanks for stopping by :) I hope you enjoy Shadowfae! It was defnitely a new dark twist on the fae genre and I'm looking forward to reading more of the series as well.

    Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!

    Wenj @ Black Lagoon Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    I'm stopping by on the 18 & over tag along. Looks like you already found a hot and steamy read to read this weekend. I can't wait for your review if your already talking about it.

    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there stopping by for the blogger hop!!! Thanks for visiting my place! I am your newest follower! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete